Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Are you kidding

I started this blog back in 2007 as a joke and thousands of views have occurred. Why? I don't even care if people see it. I don't even know many people anymore. Weird.

I have only posted sparingly anyway.

Concentrating on writing and solidarity.

But for those of you who celebrate family enjoy thanksgiving.

Rutgers going to Big Ten is a great move both athletically and a academically. Like the big ten.

But go 'cuse . We are going to a bowl game with Ryan nassib at the helm. He will be a solid sleeper in the nfl draft.

Looking forward to the weekend, I also want to recommend a movie for everyone. Silver lining play book. Good one, if I have ever seen a character kind of reflect my life it's this one. And I am not talking about bobby d's role.

Laurie how are the ducks?
Jk

No comments: