Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hey there

It's Christmas time for those of you who have families enjoy! I don't have a family but just a small group of people who I love and care for.  I think some important issues need to be addresses:

1.  I hate giving gifts to people you barely know. Fuck off. This includes doormen, postal workers, etc.  do your job and shut the fuck up .

2.  I saw a good movie today called On the Road with that ugly cunt whore Kristen Stewart. It was actually very good.  That scank did a decent job.  I can't believe a pig like that sucks the cock of a scurvy looking pasty looking Patterson. They look like they stink of cigs.

3. Syracuse lost to Temple. Fuck. It's early.

4. Pulinos for Christmas eve lunch tmor!!!!!!!!!


Then off the Nevis!



Have a nice fucking night.




No comments: