Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's Over

Thank you Joe Torre for everything you have given to the NY Yanks. You have personally given me and, most importantly, my family a tremendous amount of pleasure over the last 12 years. My son was born in 1995 and as a proud NYY fan, he has been blessed with the post season every year of his life. We even have "ghost tickets" from the 1995 World Series. I thank you and wish you the best. As you and I are biz partners with Cohn, I will see you soon.

Some memories:

1. Chad Curtis. That bastard spark plug was interesting. He didn't have an agent and negotiated all of his own contracts. After reviewing his salary history, I'm struggling to see how he could have even paid an agent. Anyway, Chad was a great Yank. I specifically remember walking the streets of Hoboken NJ in 1996 and thanking God for Chad's existence. This sticks out for me.

2. Andy Pettite. Once a Yank, always a Yank. But I don't like that scumbag ingrat friend of his - Roger Clemens. Dirt Bag.

3. Rajor Clemns - Dirt Bag by association. White trash, I wish - - - - - n his wife. Scum bag.

4. Jim Leyritz - GAY FREAK.

5. The Gator - He signed an f'ing LA Raiders hat for me once. What a weird guy. He's gay too.

6. Jim Abbott - bad deal on the paw.

7. Mel Hall - I once idolized you, no please prove your not scum.

8. Roger Clemens/Wade Boggs. I can't blame them for both being white trash, afterall, we bought them. Pathetic comodities. Clemens should get over the fact his father was inadequate. Boggs should jerk off to that bitch in his mind everyday. She was hot actually. I hate that freak Boggs. He's an even gayer than Rusty Staub.

9. Don Mattingly - I struggle with him, It's for a different blog. I'm so sad and disappointed about him. I tried at a recent charity event. He has too much hay in his ears.

10. Bob Costas. Legend.

11. Dwayne "the pearl" Washington. Legend.

12. Charley Hayes, Scott Brosis, Jeff Nelson, John Wetteland, Luis Sojo, and yes Mendosa, thanks for everything.

13. Luis Pologna - bologna, see you at Stans.

14. Jeter - has to go, scum bag.

15. Arod - you have to 2 go too, dick face.

16. Dave La Point and Andy Hawkins. I love you both for one reason. Your both handsome and mediocre, just like me. But you got paid for it!

I'll be back.


JK

No comments: